суббота, 7 мая 2016 г.

My new web project

For my English speaking friends, I have a all English project that I'm working on and now have a Youtube channel for the handicrafts. There are not too many videos at the moment, since the Nikon D7100 is not a good idea to use as a video cabera, but! I have a a new Panasonic Camcorder and next week my craft team will make a lot of tutorials, we will visit carpet museums and workshops, and yarn shop and many other interesting places. So stay tuned, like, subscribe and comment videos, let me know what could be interesting for you, what kind of traditional Azeri crafts you want to learn. And we will make our best. And so far I have an introduction to carpet weaving, where you can learn what tools and materials you need to have in order to weave a carpet

Комментариев нет:

Популярные сообщения